A day in the life of Eliza
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(10)
Alpacas
Catamount
Trumpet
My cat
Peru
Mary Poppins
Snow Treasure
Ski Trip
My family
Jump Rope for Heart
About Me
Eliza
I like to play soccer. I like to Alpine ski and I like to mountain bike. My favorite animal is an alpaca
View my complete profile
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Ski Trip
On Friday the the 19th our elementary school Ski and Ride program did a trip to Sugarbush(a ski place). At Sugarbush we got into groups and just skiied with a grown up.
3 comments:
Jackie
March 30, 2010 at 3:27 PM
Cool, Was it a fun grown-up?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Eliza
April 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Yah
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jackie
April 2, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Thats good!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool, Was it a fun grown-up?
ReplyDeleteYah
ReplyDeleteThats good!
ReplyDelete