A day in the life of Eliza
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(10)
Alpacas
Catamount
Trumpet
My cat
Peru
Mary Poppins
Snow Treasure
Ski Trip
My family
Jump Rope for Heart
About Me
Eliza
I like to play soccer. I like to Alpine ski and I like to mountain bike. My favorite animal is an alpaca
View my complete profile
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
My cat
I have a cat named Tornado. She is a little over weight, but I still lover her. She is about 2 and a half years old. She did have a sister but she ran away. I don't know what type of cat she is, but she is still very cute.
2 comments:
Jackie
March 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Nice
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Eliza
March 30, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Thanks
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDelete